Wednesday, March 28, 2012



Waiting (im)patiently for my Pembrook booties, Steve Madden's homage to the coveted Isabel Marant's Dickers (swoonsome), to arrive. Just because at $600ish per pair, I simply cannot afford the latter!



Kate Bosworth, a Dickers devout


As usual, starting to get bored while growing my hair out. Loving both these looks:
Rachel Bilson's ombre hair:





or Posh's new lob is quite funky too:




But Posh's style means I have to (gasp) cut my hair, which I don't think I'm ready to as it takes ages to grow it out. So I'm tempted to DIY bleach ombre-style like Miss Bilson (have been studying a few ombre hair DIYs on youtube). Do I dare to? Not sure...still contemplating. Risky business, this, but being a hijabi, I don't really mind if I screw up hehe. The boyfriend will just have to bear it for a while if my hair turns into something out of Lady Gaga's music videos.....also i could always chop off the lightened ends and get Posh's lob! Brilliant.

















No comments:

Post a Comment